Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lean on Me


Monica: Married two months and a day. Life is good and they have each other. This photo makes me smile for the happiness I see in their eyes. These two are pure sunshine. 

Evelyn: This weekend has been pure sunshine and the type of temperature that lets you know fall is crawling under the blankets with you. Suddenly I am filled with the desire to DO STUFF - be outside, take a trip, make music, drink cocoa, clean the sheets!  I took out my Telephoto-Macro lens, it has been a long time since I have used this baby, and I forgot how heavy it was. My Arizona Javalina has found a nice spot in my courtyard, and I noticed that the lizards like to sun themselves there, crawling in and out of his ears and nose - nice place to lean and warm up in the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. What is happiness and bliss? These two souls are smiling at it.

    ReplyDelete