Thursday, October 27, 2011

Feng Shui Moments


Monica: This afternoon I had what my friend Adriana calls a "feng shui moment," a sudden need to pare down my possessions and get rid of things I don't need or use anymore. I tackled the old steamer trunk that holds all my bellydance costume pieces and filled two bags to donate to the thrift store. In the midst of deciding what to keep and what to give away, I put on some music, tried on various pieces, and danced. It felt good to dance again and I realized how much I miss it. I'm not sure if I'll ever perform again, but I know I'm not quite ready to give up all of my costume pieces.

Evelyn: Good Morning. Seems our sunrises can be just as spectacular as our sunsets on the suncoast. I am greeted by sunshine every morning, warmly lighting up my bedroom and stretching shadows over my floor. I love that I can play hopscotch on my morning sun patches on the way to my wake-up shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment