Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Changing Light


Monica: I can't believe it's October already, but pumpkins are piled high at the market and Halloween items are on display all over town. The sun came out today for the first time in nearly five days and I headed straight for the ocean to soak up the sunshine on the bluffs. On the way, I caught the light filtering in through the forest, illuminating the green leaves. Breathtaking. 

Evelyn:  The weather has shifted quite a bit recently, and the change welcome. With that the light also seems to change. My days of being wide-eyed until 9pm are quickly moving into an earlier evening, and thus, my days "feel" longer because I am getting home closer to dusk than I am used to. I have had a lot of days in Spring Hill, working among a great staff, a new environment to get curious about.

No comments:

Post a Comment