Monday, November 21, 2011

Unexpected Appreciation


Evelyn: The start of something new. The build out is down to its last tweaks and adjustments in Spring Hill. I am quite impressed with the change, and excited about the space. Much different from the beach-cabbana colors we are currently residing in, with tight classrooms and confused desk layouts. I expect that I will spend the day before Thanksgiving adjusting the new classrooms for the migration next Monday, and it feels good to be part of the team to hand over the space to our students and teachers.

Monica: I'm not really a cat person. Or a dog person. I like animals well enough, but I'm more of a person person. But then I meet an adorable little spirit like Dharma and I fall in love with the bundle of unconditional love and sweetness. It gets me every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment