Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday


Evelyn: Today was better. Somehow feeling homesick and a bit disoriented. It was meet-the-teacher night, and I ran around like a crazed teenager through a school I am still trying to make decisions about (I don't think I am the only one in this 2-party family). I liked the teachers, who seemed genuinely happy to BE teachers, which put me at ease. As usual, the immediate report before anything is said, "I like Justin; I love the way he thinks." Now if only I can get him to attain a locker so he isn't hauling 50 pounds of books around.

Monica: We walked down to the beach just minutes before sunset and were not disappointed with the view. After days of fog, the sky cleared just in time for a brilliant show of sunset colors. 

1 comment:

  1. I always love your posts. It is refreshing, and it tells me about your day.

    ReplyDelete