Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hovering


Evelyn: Dinner with a friend, really a last minute scramble to decide what to eat. The kitchen filled with bodies talking, laughing, cooking. I kept seeing, out of the corner of my eye, my humming bird from Heinz & Diana (plus girls) from Christmas, and noticing how it's reflection kept placing it IN my kitchen. Quite fun, the way family keeps connected in my spirit, even when they are not here. * Love *

Monica: We stopped at the thrift store today so Michael could look for a light fixture for one of the cabins. On our way to the back corner of the store, we passed a mini trampoline for sale for $8. I thought about it...do I really need this? Of course not. Can I get $8 worth of fun out of it? Absolutely. It's a perfect prop for taking shots in mid-air.

No comments:

Post a Comment