Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday


Monica: Today was a hit-the-ground-running-and-keep-on-running day. While Michael is in the bath, I check my e-mail and realize I forgot to take pictures today. This will have to do.

Evelyn: This has been my routine on Mondays (although THIS Monday did not fall into place). I usually get myself to the gym, shower, dress, eat, and run to the college to teach a 4 hour class, then scuttle off to the Spiral Circle for the Artist Way Workshops I have been facilitating. I park my car in the shade, then carefully shake around through a pile of tootsie rolls in my cup holder to search for snoopy, attached to a set of keys, of which ONE belongs to the door of my workshop room. It is here that I get centered and pay attention to the lives of others, on their journeys, and help nurture their inner creative. It is the most amazing start to my week - to laugh and collaborate on making each other stronger, more connected, with self and others. Today, it was just a warm place to rest my tired head.

No comments:

Post a Comment