Sunday, May 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Evelyn: Home sweet home... where everything feels like a cozy safe restful cocoon.

Monica: It rained a little last night and today, just enough to clean the air and bring the pollen count way down which made it so much more pleasant for me to go on my daily walk. I'm allergic to Northern California in the spring, which is unfortunately my favorite time of year to be outdoors. I've been feeling rather deficient in fresh air and sunshine, spending too much time indoors in order to spare myself the misery of hayfever. Today I got to enjoy the fresh air and sunshine without suffering. I was delighted to see that the seaside daisies had bloomed since my last visit to the bluffs. It made me appreciate the purifying quality of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment