Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gifts


Evelyn: I have such gratitude for the connections I discover are in my soulgroup - Connections in faces I would never have expected and I am surrounded by beauty. I am amazed at how being vulnerable and open creates such a reflection of who I am. In those relationships I both find and see myself, and I am discovering clarity and ease and trust. I feel a warm place in me that is loved and loves in ways that are safe, and clear, and unconditional - and I see that in my relationships... I love that in my relationships.

Monica: I was sitting at the computer when I saw a bunch of red gladiolas pass in front of my office window. Suddenly the door opened, and there they were. My mom and step-dad had driven up from San Diego to surprise me for my birthday. We walked down to the beach, then had a fabulous dinner at Mendo Bistro. It's going to be one of those birthdays that starts early and ends late. I'm loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment