Monday, February 21, 2011

Put


Monica: Spring puts on her green finery, glances in the mirror, and realizes something is missing. A dash of hot pink lipstick is just the thing. Now she's ready to roll.

Evelyn:  Put the big hairy, long legged creature in the jar and get him outside. I am not particularly fond of killing things. This guy met me at the kitchen sink this morning, quite put out that he couldn't escape. Creatures like this are fascinating to me, beautiful really, but from a distance. He was happily transported to the bushes outside where he eagerly grabbed onto a branch and hid himself from view.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you, Evelyn. Spiders, anything ending with -pede, and wild snakes are fine as long as they are far from me. However, I still won't kill them. Perhaps if they wore the same shade of pink lipstick as Monica's Spring, they would be less intimidating to me!

    ReplyDelete