Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Green

 
Evelyn: One part of my job that I like - although I don't care for driving all the time, puts me in parts of Orlando I am not readily aware of or familiar with. Emerging from a client's home today, I sat for a bit to enjoy the landscaping of the community. I discovered a family of eager ducklings, busily following directions and moving for cover as I approached. My mom used to raise chickens and ducks in our yard in Boulder, CO and I remember how wonderful it felt to hold their downy fluffy bodies under the heat lamps when they were small. Something about them was soothing... and so, despite the struggle of my lens to keep track of nine scattered ducklings... I snapped away contentedly.

Monica: She couldn't resist an upward shot of the cherry tree in full bloom. I couldn't resist a shot of her on the ground trying to capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment