Monday, August 1, 2011

Natural Wonders


Evelyn: I haven't walked Gizmo in weeks. He has been traveling and I have been moving. He has stuck to me like glue the few days I have stayed with Pito and as usual, has woken me up before the alarm (45 minutes before my alarm to be exact). In that time, however, the brisk walk in the morning sunshine illuminated all kinds of things (the reason for my unending joy over morning pee-pee breaks) and there sat a grasshopper, big enough to scare me, watching our morning antics from the bougainvillea leaves.

Monica: My mom and I walked into Caspar and I took her out on the bluffs there to see the view of South Caspar and Caspar beach. We discovered this plant with little balloon-like seedpods in a cluster. I still haven't figured out what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment