Thursday, August 4, 2011

At Work


Monica:  I love it when my parents come to visit. They cook for us and we eat marvelously. My mother's Colombian beans, Sam's bacon & eggs, steak, salmon, artichokes, tomatoes from their gardeneverything is fresh and delicious. It reminds me of my childhood, sitting down together for family dinners at our long dining table. We always ate well and the kitchen was always where we spent the most time in our house. Having them here makes home feel even more like home.

Evelyn: Working at the pile of resumes. My workspace is slowly coming together much like my new home - little by little. I am anxious to find some artwork to make my shared office a bit more "Evelyn" but for now, I am sorting through the lives of dozens of potential instructors...

No comments:

Post a Comment