Sunday, November 13, 2011

Early Evening & Late Afternoon


Evelyn: Gleefully attending an "art day" with tender-close friends in Orlando, something I have been needing for a while. We sat on the porch to work, leaving me to gaze at the water, captivated between the fluid bright colors of my India ink and the ripples of waves along the edge of a weathered pier under the late afternoon sun. It filled my cup to be among friends, collecting hugs and kisses and sharing stories, catching up on what has been moving in my life and what has not. Taking snapshots in my mind of their faces and their energy to carry with me into the weeks ahead.

Monica: A quiet Sunday evening at home, kicking around just before twilight. It's been a long and challenging week and I look forward to our upcoming two-week vacation. We'll get to see some loved ones and spend some time in warmer and sunnier climes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment