Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bits of Glass


Evelyn: Wrapping up my life in Orlando, gathering hugs and farewells and last minute computer support for the road. As I take in my clients lives one last time (or what feel like a last time) I notice all kinds of little things that are picture worthy. While waiting for one of my favorites, I held the space to enjoy her gardens, full of little hints of her energy and world...literally.

Monica: Michael's daughter, Jesse, and her two adorable babies, Ralphie and Pearl, are visiting from Oregon this week. We took her to Glass Beach today, where we spent several hours sifting through beach glass and talking. Jesse has her dad's smile and gentle demeanor. I really enjoyed getting to know her better, and getting to know another side of Michael through her.

No comments:

Post a Comment