Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Loves


Evelyn: Pancakes. I've decided I love them. I never make them but they satisfy some crazy need I have when I have been energized by activity for a long stint... the next morning I always crave pancakes. I especially love when I meet my own need for pancakes, with a trip for a breakfast I don't have to cook, and a tall glass of yum. Pancakes.

Monica: I took my first photo walk down to the beach since coming home and was amazed at how tall the grasses have grown and how many flowers have bloomed in my absence. I had a nice respite from allergies in Florida, but today I felt the unmistakeable onset of itchiness to my eyes and throat. I still love the puffy seed-heads of the grasses, in spite of the trouble they cause.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment