Saturday, December 17, 2011

Zoomers


Evelyn: I was quickly losing the light, and discovering that my environment was beginning to lose it's appeal. At the end of a road, facing a wall of Florida marshland, I popped out of my car to hastily play with what little light I had. I was surprised to have gotten some interesting pictures - the sun rapidly dimming on the horizon... and suddenly I found it hard to choose an image among the many.

Monica: My sister-in-law has nicknamed me "Zoomer" because she thinks I zoom around all the time, rushing from one task to another. This is true when there are things that need to get done and time is running out, like now, as we get down-to-the-wire with packing our things and getting ready to move them out on Tuesday. I've been zooming through rooms and between boxes. I've been zooming between the office and the Farmhouse, getting work done in between getting packed. I've been zooming so much, I haven't been on my daily walks to connect with Mother Nature or taken the time to take photos. I'll be glad when things slow down a bit, whenever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment