Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Kiss


Evelyn: Yet another night at Ybor. Tonight's showing was on a wrinkled curtain, and I was fascinated by how the images shifted and warped against it. I love the way old love scenes have this long, tremendous, tightly-held kiss; one in which the woman is wrapped in an embrace that almost takes the observers breath away (my breath away), their faces pressed firmly, eyes closed. Such an intimate moment - and sometimes I wish I was the character, taken in by a kiss wraped around every ounce of my being... just for a moment.

Monica's picture was missing on this day... she might have something hidden on her iTouch, but we will just have to be forgiving, as I expect she may have been tightly held in a kiss when picking up Michael in Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment